Saturday 23 February 2013

Welcome to Cue Action

Welcome to Cue Action, the brand new snooker blog where i aim to discuss all things snooker. This ranges from keeping you up to date with the latest results and big headlines from the latest big tournament. I will also be having my opinions on the great performances, exciting matches and the big upsets. As well as this i will be posting the breaking news off of the green baize and sharing my thoughts on the hot headlines.
 
I hope you enjoy reading what i have to say, and feel free to comment on any of my posts with your own thoughts and opinions on the latest, new subject. Please recommend the blog to your friends and comment on what more you'd like to see here, maybe some player profiles or perhaps a prediction contest (no prizes, just for fun).
 
Most of all, I hope you enjoy having a look at what i have to say.
 
Thanks for reading,
Michael
 



No comments:

Post a Comment